Lebanon, Ohio Gutter Services
If you live in Lebanon, Ohio, it’s important to keep your gutters clean. By doing so, they may prevent damages done to the home’s roof or siding. If you notice any damages to your system, contact Van Martin for assistance. Aside from that, we also do gutter repair, installation of gutter guards, and regular maintenance.
Our knowledge and experience enable us to offer free roof and exterior inspections to ensure your gutter system is in top shape and ready for anything. So don’t hesitate! If you’re in need of gutter replacement or gutter repairs in Lebanon, Ohio, call our team today.
The build-up of leaves and debris in your gutters could quickly become an issue if neglected. For example, a blockage might stop water from draining and lead to the following damages:
- Basement Flooding – Water that accumulates at the base of the house can also seep into lower levels and cause costly basement flooding.
- Yard Erosion – Your water, if it doesn’t have the proper path away from your house, will gradually take over and wash out your yard. When this occurs, it will do damage to your yard and to the surrounding area.
- Mold & Mildew – When gutters are clogged, stagnant water will pool at the foundation. When this happens, either mold or mildew can start to develop. Stagnant water also penetrates the foundation of the home, which could cause discoloration & cracking problems.
- Discoloration – Leaky, unchecked water in your system can cause your home’s exterior to become damaged and discolored.
- Insects – Still water is often the perfect breeding ground for insects. The best way to prevent this is by keeping things clean and clog-free.
Types of Gutters
Van Martin has several different types of gutters that can fit the need of every home. We have materials, colors, and designs that cater to your needs. A few of our most popular materials are listed below:
- Aluminum – Aluminum gutters are ideal for a variety of reasons, most notably their affordability and durability. The downside to aluminum is that it can be dented when hit with debris or excessive pressure.
- Vinyl – Vinyl gutters are extremely lightweight, but they are slightly less energy-efficient. They can be damaged more easily than aluminum, and extremely cold conditions may cause them to crack.
- Steel – Steel is one of the most durable materials available, but it can also be more expensive than other options.
- Copper – Copper gutters are really durable and have great curb appeal. They may be more expensive when compared to other materials, but it’s worth the investment.
- Wood – Wooden materials are available but Van Martin mainly installs these on historic sites, where matching the building’s aesthetics is more important than costly repairs and maintenance.
All of these materials can be very beneficial to your home, but only if they’re installed properly. When looking for roofing companies in Lebanon, Ohio to install these materials, contact Van Martin Roofing.
Check your gutter system every six months, once in the fall and once in the spring. Look for any small pieces of debris or larger objects that may be blocking water flow. When you’re unable to clean them or would prefer to hire someone, Van Martin offers gutter cleaning as one of our services. You can also bypass maintenance by installing gutter guards.
Van Martin will install all types of gutter guards for you at a great price. We have a wide selection of gutter guards, from micro-mesh gutters to ShurFlo aluminum screens. By installing them, you won’t have to worry about the condition of your system for a long time. Additionally, you’ll be able to prevent rusting and clogging in the long run.