Springboro Ohio Gutter Installation, Repair, and Replacement
It’s imperative to have quality gutters in Springboro, Ohio. Unless they’re in good shape, your gutters and downspouts will sustain damages. Contact us at Van Martin when you need work done on your system. We only carry top-quality roofing products and that includes products that specialize in gutter protection. Don’t hire just any roofers near you, give us a call at Van Martin.
Damaged roofing materials are inevitable. But at the very least we can limit the damages to your property. However, if you cut corners and hire a cheap, shoddy contractor, you could be looking at any of these issues.
- Basement Flooding – When water isn’t pushed far away enough from the property, it will often find its way into your basement
- Yard Erosion – Whether it’s small or large debris, if it finds its way onto the ground it could erode your garden and yard.
- Mold & Mildew – If left unattended, any standing water will usually lead to the development of mold/mildew. Treating mold/mildew is much more expensive than treating clogging. In some cases, it could lead to a full gutter replacement.
- Discoloration – Pooled-up water in your system will usually leak onto your siding. When this happens, the siding starts to become discolored in appearance.
- Insects – Clogged gutters can attract insects if neglected for too long. Make sure your system is always allowing water to flow freely throughout it.
Types of Gutters
All of our products at Van Martin come in different materials, colors, and styles. Below we’ve listed just a few of the most popular materials we work with.
- Aluminum – Aluminum gutters are a very popular choice because of their affordability and cost-effectiveness. They’re also easy to install, but unfortunately, they do become damaged easier when compared to other materials.
- Vinyl – Vinyl materials are becoming more and more utilized due to their affordability and lightweight design. But just like aluminum, they’re fairly susceptible to damages, especially in colder regions.
- Steel – Steel products are very durable, but at the same time, they are more expensive.
- Copper – Sharing many traits with steel, copper gutters look great from the curb. However, they also resemble steel in their cost.
- Wood – Mainly for older/historic homes, wood gutters are available where pricey repairs and maintenance are not an issue.
Cleaning your gutters can be a very arduous task. When it’s time, it only takes a bucket, ladder, and gloves to do on your own. Roofing industry experts say to clean your gutters at least twice a year. However, Van Martin understands many people may be too busy, or would just rather leave it to someone else. When your system needs to be cleaned, contact Van Martin Roofing.
When you have installed gutter guards, you won’t have to worry about small debris clogging up your system. Also referred to as gutter covers, micro-mesh gutter guards are essentially meshed screens or covers that go atop your system. This way water can still pass through, while any sort of debris is caught. No matter which type of gutter guard you have installed, you’ll also drastically reduce the need for gutter cleaning.