Lebanon, Ohio Skylight Services
If you’ve considered installing a skylight in Lebanon, Ohio, that’s wonderful. They let more natural light into your home, which has the potential to raise your home’s resale value. Furthermore, when installed properly they can be energy efficient too! However, we recommend finding a reliable roofer near you that also sells and installs high-end skylight products.
What a Skylight Can Do For You
With a few small changes, you can transform any space within your home or business with a Velux skylight. For example, installing a Velux skylight will make any space seem bigger & brighter. The now illuminated room will seem larger than before, as the natural light will hit every dimly lit corner.
Additionally, you’ll be saving money on your energy bills. If you hire our roofing contractors at Van Martin, your Velux skylight will be fastened and secured on right.
Although these benefits are great, this is only if you find an installer who knows what they’re doing. If you’re looking for a roofing company in the Lebanon area to install a skylight, turn to Van Martin. From replacing your roof to skylight repairs, we’ve got your needs covered. If you’d like a Velux skylight replacement today, give our team a call for a free consultation.
Dangers of an Improperly Installed Skylight
As previously mentioned, when you install a low-end skylight or if you have an inexperienced contractor install it, there could be several consequences. For example, the harsh winds of Lebanon, Ohio could damage and possibly destroy a cheap skylight or sun tunnel.
Additionally, if installed lazily there could be an energy leakage in your skylight system. This then could lead to roof leaks and higher energy bills. So don’t compromise, contact Van Martin today for the best skylight products and services.
Velux skylights deliver the highest quality and are able to bring an abundant amount of daylight into any space. Additionally, Velux also has several different types of skylights and sun tunnels, each having its own set of pros and cons. Below, you can find our selection of Velux’s most popular products that we have to offer.
- Electric Venting Skylight – This overhead skylight can be controlled remotely and automatically closes when it rains. It is a great choice if you want to bring in more natural light and don’t want to worry about closing it when it rains.
- Manual Venting Skylight – This overhead or in-reach window is great at controlling the amount of daylight and fresh air you let in. It can be opened or closed manually for ventilation. If you’re looking to brighten up a room and want to keep it simple, then this system is the perfect choice for you.
- Fixed Skylight – This overhead window is installed and fixed in an area that doesn’t require more ventilation. For homeowners who want to let in more natural light without letting in more daylight and fresh air, this system is ideal.
- Roof Window – Installed in attics or above-garage spaces, these in-reach windows make a great addition to any home. If you’d like more information on roof windows, contact our team today!
- SUN TUNNEL™ Skylight – Velux Sun Tunnels are best installed in smaller spaces where they’ll need to be no less than 4 feet. They don’t require direct sunlight and can provide natural lighting to just about anywhere in your home. Sun tunnels are a great choice for those who wish to brighten up those lower floors of the home.
Van Martin in Lebanon, Ohio offers a wide variety of Velux accessories. For example, the most noteworthy options we offer are our blinds, shades, wall-mounted keypads & remotes.
If you’d like to have your newly installed windows covered with blinds, we offer many different types. This includes blackout blinds, solar blinds, Venetian blinds, and roller blinds.