What exactly does a new roof mean for a homeowner? A roof replacement can be a huge decision and have an enormous impact on your home. Unfortunately, many cannot afford to pay the amount of roof replacement costs, even when a replacement is necessary.
We are proud to be in a position where we can help one lucky family in the Dayton area by installing a new roofing system completely free. What exactly can customers look forward to with a new roof that is professionally installed to warranty specifications?
The Top Ten Benefits of a New Roof
- Property Value: The first benefit of a new roof makes your home much easier to sell.
- Return on Investment (ROI): New roofs are one of the best home improvement projects around, averaging ROI of 67-70%!
- Curb Appeal: Realtors estimate your roof to be as much as 40 percent of your home’s curb appeal.
- Energy Efficiency: Old roofs are likely to leak air causing your HVAC system to work harder to achieve your desired indoor temperature.
- Cost-Effective: Another benefit of a new roof allows your HVAC system to work more efficiently, thus saving you money on your monthly energy bills.
- Health: New roofs help to prevent health hazards, like mold and mildew, keeping your family safe.
- Safety: The longer you wait to replace that old, dilapidated roof, the more dangerous the situation can become. An old roof in some cases may collapse or cause part of the home to become unstable.
- New Technology: Because roofs last such a long time, the technology of a new roof is no doubt several generations ahead of a roof that was put on in the early 1960s.
- New Look: The new roof can have windows or a skylight installed, which will bring more light into the attic of the house in general.
- Stress-Reduction: No one wants the continued worry of a roof’s ability to withstand the elements and hardships of Mother Nature. You will have a wonderful peace-of-mind, knowing your roof is solid, warrantied, and keeping your property dry and warm.
As always, if you are considering a new roof, please give us a call for a free consultation at (937) 222-7855 or Schedule Online.