Tipp City Ohio Gutter Repair, Replacement, and Installation
When it comes to finding a contractor that services gutters with quality work and products in Tipp City, Ohio, you can have your hands full. Here at Van Martin, we offer free comprehensive gutter reports before any work is performed to ensure that we can give a full rundown of the process before any of your money is at stake. We also have extensive warranties to guarantee that we stand by all of our work. No matter if you’re needing repairs, replacement, or a new install on gutters, we have you covered!
When you let your drainage system go without maintenance or timely repairs, you’re putting your home at risk for costly damages. We’ve listed a few of those below:
- Basement Flooding – When water can’t flow away from the home, it gathers around the foundation slowly making its way toward your basement.
- Yard Erosion – Over time, water can improperly drain across your yard and erode the grass or any other surface.
- Mold & Mildew – Water from overflowing gutters can seep into the trim of your home or attic space and slowly cause mold and mildew.
- Discoloration – Overflowing gutters will also cause it to run down the siding or brick, wearing away the color and leaving a displeasing residue.
- Insects – The ultimate breed ground for insects such as mosquitos is where stagnant water is present.
Types of Gutters
We service all types of materials when it comes to gutters. We’ve listed the pros and cons of each type below:
- Aluminum – Aluminum is the most common material for its lightweight design and affordability, but it is susceptible to denting when too much pressure is applied.
- Vinyl – Vinyl systems are also very lightweight and easy to install but can crack in times of extreme cold.
- Steel – Like aluminum, steel gutters are extremely popular. They are durable and look great on any home, but can tend to be expensive.
- Copper – Copper systems are very unique and can really make any home pop with style, but can also tend to be expensive like steel.
- Wood – We carry wood gutter products but most commonly only install them on historical buildings where the upkeep is more important than the financial factors.
The most important factor to keeping a drainage system damage or problem-free is through gutter maintenance. It’s a great practice to get into the habit of checking and cleaning your system twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. Although, you can take a lot of the work out of maintenance through gutter guards.
Gutter guards are stainless steel screens placed over the trough to keep leaves and other large debris from causing clogs. Although, it’s important that with gutter guards you still want to check your system once or twice a year. This is to ensure they’re still properly installed and not completely covered by leaves and debris.