Fairborn Ohio Gutter Installation, Replacement, and Repair
When it comes to the repair and replacement of gutters in Fairborn Ohio, you’ll want to find a reliable contractor. Here at Van Martin, we’ve been in the roofing and exterior industry for over a decade and we’ve developed skills and processes that help us to stand out from the rest of the pack. Whether residential, commercial, or industrial, we can give your drainage system the proper care that it deserves.
When you neglect the upkeep of your drainage system, you put your property at risk of the following damages:
- Basement Flooding – When water can’t find the proper avenue away from the base of your home, it then seeps into your basement.
- Yard Erosion – The erosion of soil around your home or business when water doesn’t have the right avenue to flow away from the property.
- Mold & Mildew – When water sits stagnant at the base of your roofing system it can seep inside your attic and cause molding and mildew.
- Discoloration – Overflowing gutters cause water to run down the siding or brick, leaving unpleasant residue.
- Insects – It’s no secret that stagnant water is the perfect breeding ground for mosquitos and other insects.
Types of Gutters
Here at Van Martin, we offer services for many types of gutter materials which we have listed below:
- Aluminum – This is the most widely used gutter system for its lightweight design and affordability. Although, aluminum can become dented with the right amount of pressure.
- Vinyl – Like aluminum, vinyl gutters are very lightweight and easy to handle, but are susceptible to cracking in the extreme cold when water freezes.
- Steel – Steel gutters are also popular like aluminum for their durability, though they can be more pricey.
- Copper – Copper gutters are extremely durable, rugged, and also look great but are the most expensive of the metal systems.
- Wood – We carry wooden gutter products but only install them where the cost of upkeep isn’t an issue. Mainly used for historical buildings.
It’s crucial to the well-being of your home to keep up with maintaining your drainage system. We recommend that you check your system twice a year, in the spring as well as the fall. All you’ll need is a ladder, some gloves, and a bucket. If you want to take the work off your hands though, we can maintain your system or install gutter guards!
Gutter guards ultimately make your life easier. They take a lot of the work out of the gutter cleaning while also giving you the ultimate protection from clogging. If you’re interested in protecting yourself from rainwater-related damages, contact our team for a gutter guard installation.