Trenton, Ohio Skylight Services
Skylights in Trenton, Ohio have the ability to let in more natural light and fresh air. Additionally, installing a skylight can increase the resale value of your home. If you hire a professional roofing company in Trenton, your new skylight may even be energy-efficient! That’s why it’s highly recommended to find an installer that can both install and maintain your skylight.
Van Martin is one of few roofing contractors in the area that offers Velux products. Velux products are not only durable but also have several different systems available to address your needs and concerns. Van Martin installs both skylights and sun tunnels, which includes their well-known 10-year warranty. Give us a call if you’d like more information on Velux products and accessories.
Benefits of a Velux Skylight
With just a few adjustments, Velux skylights can transform any room. For example, installing a Velux skylight will make any space seem brighter & more spacious. Now that the room is better lit with natural light, it’ll feel even larger than before.
Furthermore, you’ll also be saving more money on your energy bills. Our roofers will fix and secure your Velux skylight with no hassle.
However, you’ll only receive the benefits of a skylight if it’s installed properly. If you need a roofer near you to install a skylight, turn to Van Martin. We offer everything from repairing your roof to skylight replacements in Trenton, Ohio. Contact our team today for a Velux skylight replacement!
Velux’s skylights and sun tunnels are the best in the industry. They allow daylight to enter spaces with ease, and they come in various shapes & sizes. Below, you can find some of Velux’s best options for your home:
- Electric Venting Skylight – This overhead skylight lets in natural light with ease, and when it starts to rain, it closes automatically. It doesn’t require any manual intervention or oversight, which is a great option if you want more daylight without worrying about rain.
- Manual Venting Skylight – This overhead or in-reach window is easily manually operated. It can be effortlessly be opened or closed for ventilation. If you’re looking to brighten up a room and want to keep things simple, this system may be the perfect fit for you.
- Fixed Skylight – This overhead skylight system is installed & fixed in an area that doesn’t require additional ventilation. If you want to let in more natural light without letting in more daylight & fresh air, then this system is for you.
- Roof Window – Installed in attics or over garages, these high-reach windows can be a great addition to any home. If you’re interested in getting more information on roof windows, please contact our team today.
- SUN TUNNEL™ Skylight – Velux sun tunnels are best installed in spaces with little available sunlight. They’re perfect for smaller spaces, where there’s a least 4 feet of space available. Also, sun tunnels don’t need direct sunlight to produce natural light within your home, so they can bring natural light into any room. If you want to brighten up your lower floors, then sun tunnels are the perfect choice for you.
Van Martin offers a wide variety of Velux accessories. Some noteworthy accessories we offer are our blinds, shades, wall-mounted keypads & remotes.
Furthermore, if you’d like to have newly installed windows covered with a blinds system, we offer a wide range of products to choose from. Some of these products include blackout blinds, solar blinds, Venetian blinds, or roller blinds.
Consequences of a Low-Quality Skylight
When you install a low-end skylight or have an inexperienced contractor install it, there could be several consequences. For example, the harsh winds of Trenton, Ohio could damage and possibly destroy a cheap skylight.
If you install your skylight system without paying attention, then there will be a lot of heat loss and wasted electricity. In the end, your roof could suffer roof leaks and energy loss. For the best roofing services, don’t hesitate and contact Van Martin for a free consultation.