Commercial Roof Restoration Experts
There are times when neither roof replacement nor repairs aren’t efficient. Maybe your commercial roofing system isn’t requiring a full replacement. However, maybe it has enough damage that repairs would be inadequate. Once that’s the case, we would recommend you look into options for a commercial roof restoration.
Restorations extend the life of your system while being more economical than a full replacement. As a business or property owner, it’s in your best interest to protect your investment. With restoration, you will make your system as economical as possible. And when you hire Van Martin, you’ll have access to the best roofing company in the industry.
Van Martin: A Trusted Roofing Company
Don’t just hire any local roofer near you. After all, many roofing contractors won’t value your time, money, and property. Here at Van Martin, we work directly with our customers to ensure that they get exactly what they’re paying for.
Our team always provides superior workmanship, and we’re here for our customers long after their roofing project. By offering generous warranties, we’re able to protect your investment for years to come. Next time you’re in a pinch, rely on Van Martin for all of your roofing issues.
Get Your Comprehensive Roof Inspection!
Van Martin restores several different types of flat roofing. This includes EPDM (ethylene propylene diene), TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin), and PVC (polyvinyl chloride) materials. When you restore your flat system you gain many benefits and advantages such as:
- Increased lifespan: Our team will repair and reinforce damaged areas on your roof. As a result, the lifespan of your investment is increased.
- Ponding water resistance: The coatings we utilize will prevent water damage. So you won’t have to worry about any standing water on your roof.
- Roof leak protection: The reinforcements we perform will increase water protection. This includes leak protection.
- Energy efficiency: Coatings increase energy efficiency by preventing heat loss.
- Cheaper than a full replacement: Restorations are neither repairs nor a replacement. Our inspectors can examine your roof, and determine whether or not restoration is necessary.
Each type of roof is different and has its own challenges and requirements. Here at Van Martin, we will help you decide what type of restoration is best for you.
Utilizing long-lasting coatings, we’re able to offer metal restoration that reinforces seams with fabric. A metal restoration offers the following advantages over a traditional replacement:
- Up to 30% savings on cooling costs
- Extended life
- Little tear-off time and expense
- Accepted by all major code approval agencies
- ENERGY STAR® certified in some cases
Metal roofing materials are tough, but they aren’t invincible. When you need a metal roof restoration, leave it to Van Martin.
When you hire Van Martin for a commercial roof restoration, you’ll have neither repairs nor a replacement. Our team will extensively check your existing roof for any damages. If restoration is needed we’ll remove any affected areas, replace them, and further reinforce them with roof coatings.
The restoration process highly depends on the type of commercial roofing system. For example, a metal restoration is very different from a flat restoration. However, in most cases, we’ll utilize our roof coating materials. Coatings reinforce and further enhance the protection of your roofing system as a whole.
Additionally, they’re a practical measure for improving ventilation and reducing heat loss. For more information on coatings, contact our team today. There’s a different coating for every type of roof.