Roof Repair for Commercial Properties
We know how crucial timely commercial roof repair is for property owners. Permitting damages to go unresolved will lead to much more extensive repairs, possibly requiring a complete replacement. Commercial roof repairs will extend the life of your existing roof, allowing for the proper budgeting of a new roof in the future.
We always use the highest quality products and materials in the roofing industry. The best materials will protect your roof for years to come. When you pair quality products with our expert team members, you get a repair that is second to none.
No other local roofers near you will be able to match Van Martin on roofing, skylights, gutters, and much more. The team at Van Martin handles all types of commercial roofing, including shingle, flat, and metal roofing systems. All of our experts are certified and insured to handle your project.
Next time you need a reliable commercial roofing company, you can leave it to Van Martin to inspect and repair your roof as needed.
Common Signs of Needed Commercial Roof Repair
Sometimes damages are easy to spot, but that may not always be the case. While your roof may look like it’s fine, there may be unseen issues. Here are some common signs that your roofing system is in need of repairs:
- Ponding/Standing Water: Pooling water atop your roof well after the rain has passed is usually a sign of inadequate drainage or possibly poor installation.
- Bubbling/Blistering: This is most often caused as a result of poor insulation trapping moisture underneath the roofing membrane.
- Separated Seams: One of the most at-risk areas of your roof is the seams, as when they become separated, that allows moisture to set in.
- Sagging: A sagging roofing system is no laughing matter. After all, a sagging system could lead to a structural collapse. If you notice sagging, it is important that you call us right away to avoid further damage.
The best way to pick up on damages to your system is by having a professional roof inspection. The experts at Van Martin will locate any damages or hazards on your roof. No matter what type of roof you may have, our team has the knowledge to detect any possible issues. Additionally, we’ll be sure to provide a detailed report of our findings to determine the condition of your roof.
Get Your Comprehensive Inspection!
Types of Commercial Roofs We Service
Over the years, Van Martin has successfully repaired, replaced, and installed all types of roofing systems. We service all shingle, metal, and all types of flat roofs. While we are not limited to these materials, Van Martin primarily services these types of roofing systems:
- EPDM: This is a durable synthetic rubber membrane material. These roofing systems are commonly used on low-sloped roofs.
- TPO: Popular choice for commercial properties. TPO roofing is affordable and typically made from recycled rubber.
- Mod-Bit: An asphalt roofing system. Modified Bitumen roofing systems are often used for low-sloped roofs, and are both affordable as well as durable.
- PVC: Short for polyvinyl chloride, PVC materials are affordable, durable, and cost-effective as a single-ply membrane roofing system.
- Metal Roofs: Extremely durable and long-lasting, metal roofing materials are able to last up to 50 years.
- Shingles: Shingle roofs are commonly utilized on pitched roofs and are known for affordability and durability. They’re extremely popular for residential roofs but can also be utilized on commercial properties.
Above all, no job is too big or small for our team. We can handle commercial roof repair, replacements, restoration, maintenance, and brand new installations.
Keeping Your Roof Safe
Unlike other commercial roofing contractors, Van Martin prioritizes the longevity of your roof, skylights, gutters, and much more. We’ll be here for you and your property long after we complete your project. To show this, our team offers manufacturer warranties as well as workmanship warranties ensuring you’re covered for years to come.
Van Martin also offers the Vanguard Preventative Maintenance Plan. When subscribing to this plan, you’ll gain access to several services. This includes biannual inspections, 24/7 emergency roof repairs, and detailed reports all at a fixed annual price. Additionally, Vanguard plans can be custom-built to your specific needs.