1. Clean the existing roof system as needed including flashings, boots, vents, and rotted wood areas.
2. Remove and replace any and all rotted roof sheathing throughout the entire roof area.
3. Remove and replace any and all rotted fascia.
4. Disconnect existing a/c units using a licensed a/c contractor.
5. Manufacturer and install new aluminum a/c stands to meet code requirements and fasten to the deck.
6. Reconnect existing a/c units using licensed a/c contractor.
7. Install new a/c quick disconnects, where needed.
8. Install EPS fanfold insulation to the entire roof’s surface and fasten.
9. Install tie-in roofing materials as needed to match the existing roof, where applicable.
10. Specially design a high wind resistant PVC/CPA single-ply roof system including membrane, flashings, vents, boots, curbs, and fasteners entire roof area.
11. Install roofing membrane entire roof area using the manufacturer’s products and following the cad specifications.
12. Install membrane entire perimeter of the roof, fastened to cad specifications, where applicable.
13. Install new perimeter flashings including fascia bar – fascia cap – drip edge, fastened 6″ on center. Seal top flange of fascia bar/cap using the proper sealant, where applicable.
14. Install boots over plumbing stacks, seal, where applicable.
15. Install curb at existing vent stacks, seal, where applicable.
16. Install safety walk-pad network from roof access point to a/c units for roof traffic personnel, where applicable for rooftop access.
17. Install wind-baffle vacuum moisture control vents for increased roof system wind uplift.
18. Install rooftop sign describing care, warnings, and notices for roof traffic personnel.
19. Clean up and remove all debris. Use magnet to remove fasteners from lawn.
20. We carry a guarantee on all materials, labor, and installation from the manufacturer. (commercial applications only)