Solar Ventilation Installation
A smart alternative to conventional roof louvers, the Solar Powered Roof-Mounted Attic Vent operates during the day and collects power from direct sunlight to convert it into electricity. In turn, this energy operates a high-efficiency motor inside the power vent, so there’s no added cost for electricity. That saves energy, which is better for the environment.
Unlike most electric power vents regulated by a thermostat, the Solar Powered Roof-Mounted Attic Vent does not wait for the attic to get overheated before running. It operates whenever there is direct sunlight.
Solar Powered Roof-Mounted Attic Vent
The solar ventilation system operates without fuel, waste, or pollution. And as a totally solar-powered solution, it’s also environmentally friendly. There’s no need for electrical hook-up or electricity, simplifying the installation process.
The Solar Powered Roof-Mounted Attic Vent features durable, high-quality, two-piece construction utilizing a solar panel to collect and deliver power directly from the sun to a high efficiency 24-volt DC motor inside the power vent.
Solar Ventilation features:
- No electrical hook-up needed
- Solar panel mounts separately from the dome
- 10-foot cord on the solar panel so that the panel can be positioned for optimal sun exposure
- Up to 800 CFM for attics up to 1,200 square feet
- Low-profile, rust-resistant, galvanized steel dome
- Five-year limited warranty and two-year Replacement Plus™ protection
Benefits of a Solar Powered Attic Vent:
- It operates during the day under direct sunlight when your attic requires more air movement.
- Unlike most electric power vents that are regulated by a thermostat, the Solar Powered Roof-Mounted Attic Vent works continuously from sunrise to sunset, under direct sunlight, keeping the attic ventilated all day long instead of waiting for the attic to get overheated.
The solar panel can be mounted next to the dome or because the panel comes with a 10-foot cord, you can mount the solar panel at another location on the roof to optimize solar collection while placing the dome in an inconspicuous location
on the roof.
Contact our team to learn more about solar ventilation options for your home or business. We currently serve all of southwestern Ohio!