Van Martin’s Vanguard System
The Benefits of Preventative Roof Maintenance
By performing preventative maintenance tasks you’ll be able to avoid troublesome roofing damages. Catching issues before they become apparent means you’ll be able to prevent roofing problems before they become costly. In turn, you’ll be able to reduce costs on both roof repairs and roofing maintenance.
Additionally, you’ll be able to extend the lifespan of your current roof when you perform preventative maintenance. However, it’s important to schedule maintenance regularly to stay on top of things. Van Martin does not only provide preventative maintenance, but we also offer an extensive preventative maintenance program in Van Martin’s Vanguard System.
Take a proactive approach to the well-being of your home’s exterior. Van Martin has the necessary knowledge and experience to ensure that your roofing system is in the best condition possible to withstand nature’s elements.
What Does Van Martin’s Vanguard System Include?
Van Martin’s Vanguard System offers a variety of changeable and customizable protective options:
- Bi-annual inspections: These are thorough inspections of your roof to point out any current or possible problem areas. We make sure to inspect all the seams and drainage systems. Included in that inspection also is the evaluation of any rooftop units.
- Professional Detailed Reports: At the conclusion of your inspection, our experts will give you a detailed report of their findings. They will then inform you of any possible problems to keep an eye out for.
- Yearly Fixed Plans: Once you find the maintenance plan that best fits your preferences, we will set you up with a yearly fixed-cost subscription for your preventative maintenance plan.
- 24-Hour Emergency Roof Repairs: One thing no one can predict is Mother Nature’s impact on your property’s roof and exterior. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency services. We understand that some issues require immediate action, and when you choose Van Martin, you’ll have access to our team of roofing experts anytime you need us.
Preventative Maintenance Inspections
When a roofing contractor near you is inspecting your property for potential hazards, there should be some steps to take to fully evaluate the condition of your roof. Here are 5 things that Van Martin performs during a preventative maintenance inspection:
- Debris Removal: First and foremost, any loose debris should immediately be taken care of. By removing all of the debris, all trapped moisture will also be revealed and properly disposed of. Once it’s cleared of all debris, our roof inspectors will gain a better understanding of your roof.
- Inspect Surface: Once the debris is cleared, our team will be able to identify any damaged areas on your roof with ease.
- Roof Leak Prevention: Our team of expert roofers will examine and identify damaged areas on your roof that require servicing. By repairing these areas now, you’ll be able to avoid costly roof services down the line. If there are areas that require more extensive repairs, our team will let you know.
- Inspect Penetrations: The roof penetrations encompass piping, drains, and other elements that lie on its surface. These penetrations will be susceptible to leaks when damaged.
- Inspect Perimeter: Our team will also carefully examine the edge of your roof for any sagging, soft spots, or any other water damage. If the edge of your system is looking hazardous, we’ll provide a solution that works for you.
Van Martin will of course perform additional investigations into your roofing system. You will be immediately notified of any hazardous areas on your roof, and we’ll provide a solution that works around your needs and budget.